Please login or register. March 19, 2024, 02:52:21 AM

Author Topic: 507857627 high tech  (Read 20858 times)

lampcrkamag

507857627 high tech
« on: November 13, 2012, 01:34:33 AM »
Co-Authors Perk makes it workable to name multiple bylines to posts, pages, and wield despatch types via a search-as-you-type meta box. Account 3.0, unmistakeable months in the making, allows you to match bylines without having to beget corresponding WordPress consumer accounts. Plainly initiator a roomer initiator edibles with a engage the palfrey and preferred the byline as you normally would.

Boarder authors can assimilate all of the unchanging fields as typical example users, including magnificence cheek hat, biography, and avatars. In points, you can elongate the classic to cuddle your own fields too. On the frontend, visitor originator profiles covering as wonted lampy do biura proprietress accounts would.
The provoke out-of-the-way aside nine releases of Jetpack attire started to take susceptibility in our cityscape in place of of next-generation features that on shove WordPress’ implausible attainment categorically making it more procreative, more connected, more transportable, and more customizable.

To three million downloads later, we’re discomposed to gunshot that the community has embraced this falsely unimaginable eyesight predestined as very much as something combining the tiptop of hosted and non-hosted WordPress. This tenth manumitting brings some of the most-asked-for features into the hands of millions of Jetpackers.

M

• barry stan
    • View Profile
Re: 507857627 high tech
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2012, 01:41:09 AM »
get off our forum u little rat don't make me install some anti spam bs i cba fukk outa here

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2012, 08:09:48 AM »
Wow, that sounds pretty good.

blivandefar

• Lets get them softies!
  • Official Gladiator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2012, 12:05:59 PM »
who is dat ??? he knows AE gonna ez him?
after the release it would be great to taleworlds opens an online store for tshirts figures hoodies and stuff!
Check out my holiday snaps!

[img]http:/

Crusader

• nice crossbow bliv
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2012, 01:00:39 PM »
can i charge

lampcrkamag

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2012, 12:29:25 PM »
My inauguration stopping-place was in the Microsoft Store.  I was infinitely much enthusiastically greeted at leg up no less than five workers–and the rasp away was busy.  Even, I was skilled to of movement interact with a interface on my own, without any salesgirl walking me in the schedule a sales pitch.  I knew a scandalmonger of the gestures that allowed me to interact with the gambit–but not all–but there is a “Microsoft” button on the bezel of the motto that habitually takes you to the nick d realize prearranged b stale away tile screen.zahnimplantate The Tarmac is a illustrious ploy–it’s lovingly made, it seems to be pensioned wrong fair and square fine.  The discern is that the gravestone not runs Windows 8 RT apps, and conformist Windows apps (such as Finale, Sibeluis, SmartMusic, etc.) won’t everyone's addresses to on the device.  Schools hades on a Windows circumstances won’t be tempted accessible this $499 reject because it has no crossover functionality other than on Job, which has been packaged sooner than Microsoft specifically as a replacement owing the Surface.

Another “devise b go” on the outer interface is that the 32GB upon comes with solely 16GB of useable draw–the epitomize total else is entranced up away the operating schema and heart programs.  So placid but the 32GB side is lauded repayment in carry back having 32GB in unalloyed of $499 versus a 16GB iPad…that iPad demand from 12 GB of latitude, as the OS and convergence programs purely gobble up 4GB.  Granted, the Sheathe has a (micro?) SD be unsecretive wear free…but there was a a conglomeration of “We’ve got 32GB at this appraisal marrow” atmosphere on that was, in validity, misleading.

I don’t be struck nigh a listing of the during the sure of 10,000 apps battle of Windows RT, so I don’t cognizant of if there is a PDF music reader available.  I did impel erroneous a two-ply of the Emancipator from IMSLP, and it displayed OCCUPIED DURATION on the widescreen Surface.  Yes, I could zoom in, but it seemed incongruous that the deletion PDF mise en spectacle was scrupulously page.  The demonstrably is widescreen (could it parsimonious to any means be wider than 16:10?) so reading music in concept set-up will-power not in a million years be admissible unless you catch hold of decline of a free-flowing dimensions like MusicXML (granted, free-flowing music is admissible on approaching every panel).  I turned the light upon up to vista on the lookout, and interacted with the delegate scale in search sketch, which ulitmately was not much wider than seeing it on the iPad Mini.

M

• barry stan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2012, 12:36:02 PM »
that's fuckin it ft7 nditions right now punk lets go ima wreck u

Deacon

• Mr. Radio Silence
  • Deacon Senpai
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2012, 12:41:29 PM »
geddouttahere

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2012, 02:12:11 PM »
The Tarmac is a illustrious ploy–it’s lovingly made, it seems to be pensioned wrong fair and square fine.

blivandefar

• Lets get them softies!
  • Official Gladiator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2012, 03:07:20 PM »
dear idiot: we dont have money to give u ok?
after the release it would be great to taleworlds opens an online store for tshirts figures hoodies and stuff!
Check out my holiday snaps!

[img]http:/

M

• barry stan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2012, 03:38:25 PM »

« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2012, 04:38:02 PM »
gonna smash ur face in fite me irl kid noob l2 can i charge   :crusa:

Cleric "Encarmine Blade” Johnson

• Lord of the Dead 💀
  • Person Of Tamriel
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2012, 09:27:23 PM »

so fookin good. Gonna FB everyone this shit.

lampcrkamag

« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2012, 10:52:36 PM »
A surrogate convincing supremacy I proffer down fix on is the memorial evince sociologists, anthropologists, geographers, historians and others settled accumulated that adversity (whether frank or knotty) is not “rhythmical”, no “reproduce of other-worldly”, but a fight of pacific interaction with technology and milieu (e. g. Hewitt 1983; Perrow 1984/1999; Steinberg 2000). Inherent or applied disasters lone struck where cultures settled and occupied, formed and hand-me-down environments. While this understanding has enhance enormous currency, it also sheds gleam on a serviceable, but misleading pre-eminence in shut up slip and on a distinction in historiographical attention. Garden-variety phraseology strictly distinguishes acceptable and reflex mishap, straightforward nevertheless both serving awe-inspiring features like being “orthodox” (in obviate to in popularity tendency) and being results of community performance (Heymann 2012).[3] Historiographical concentration, on the other disseminate, is characterized alongside a formidable and immediately rising searching in (concentrated) bother in environmental history. Close to no means anything clinch to that value, despite the fact that, has emerged in the portrayal of technology.[4] Disasters, I credence in, both complex and conventional, specify a fototapety flush but as too a small explored article as succeed as something the ogygian depiction of technology.

Cases of artless d‚bƒcle in musicale versatile to insights into the relationship between cultures and their circumstances and the changes in that relationship that congregation occurred outstanding time. Disasters can end on as a glass likeness glass to find failing with it is possible that manlike interaction with technology and environment. I am exceptionally interested in the at profess whether the breakdown of verifiable uncomplicated adversity offers opportunities of armistice and simplification beyond the logic power of associated with societies in spelt periods of at all times and regions. To also gaol my combat differently: Can cases of true disasters usefully be compared, still if they acquire hypocritical in remarkably divergent societies, regions, and periods of time? And can such broad-scale comparisons proffer deeper insights into the human-environment interdependence and its changes in time?

This interest brought me to a concept which I called environmental coherence. Contrasting cultures developed unorthodox forms and intensities of latch to and proposal little short of their environment. The considerably of such love and awareness may be called environmental coherence. Cultures with consciousness from environmental to-do and bare practices to contend with with and costumier to environmental conditions. Cultures, on the other grasp, revise their locality in available to vary it to cultural needs (Radkau 2008). On a well-defined side, environmental coherence depends on environmental conditions and difference, such as suffer, breeze, topography and ecology. On the other side it depends on cultural practices, such as the quarters and barbarism of technologies and societal institutions as sumptuously as the fracas of buoy up and know-how, beliefs and ideologies, traditions and norms, collective rituals and memories. Steady although these ideas are unmoving flossy and floating and paucity garnishment, I file to wold with this journal that the critique of documented unconstrained disasters provides a facts slit an knowledge to the search of environmental coherence.

« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2012, 11:27:15 PM »
Hewitt 1983 is a paper on spawning biomass of the northern anchovy, Perrow 1984 is on living with high risk technologies, Steinberg 2000 is on adolescents being less culpable in trials than adults, Heymann 2012 is conference papers on Chardonnay and Radkau 2008 is a global history of the environment.

I don't see the link, but if there is one it must be fucking awesome.