Please login or register. March 28, 2024, 08:49:18 AM

Author Topic: Hello beeez  (Read 34892 times)

Bloody_Death

• beats beef
    • View Profile
Re: Hello beeez
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2014, 11:03:59 AM »
Haircut means the opposite Beardo has on pics...

Beardo

• The Inactive Butcher Of Kiddos In A Blender
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2014, 11:16:02 AM »
Haircut means the opposite Beardo has on pics...

Your Russian (..)other begs to differ!

tomy

• Member of the LowLand Alliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2014, 12:26:24 PM »
why a haircut?  :'(

Cleric "Encarmine Blade” Johnson

• Lord of the Dead 💀
  • Person Of Tamriel
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2014, 02:24:53 PM »
the real question is:

Is taleworlds being tricksters?

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,300222.0.html

« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2014, 02:33:40 PM »
Hello my name is Scar. I was called Angar for some time in Templars, so you could say I was an angry templar playing for a team called Templars. Then I decided I'll go back to my German roots and learn stuff about superior warfare, tho in the end Germany lost the war again and Deutschritter disbanded. Then I tried to look really good on IGB whilst sitting on Teamspeak with foreign players I could barely understand at that time, just because I was such a huge fanboy of Apis Europae, I wanted to be bee in the beehive myself. Well and here I am now.

I hope this lecture about my personal eSports career was entertaining enough for you, dear Tomy, make sure to doubleclick that Teamspeak Icon on your Computer desktop and then connect to the Apis Europae Teamspeak Server. See you there.

Mitchell

• Mr Client Side Problems
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2014, 02:42:25 PM »
hahaha

tomy

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2014, 03:06:36 PM »
It's a start scar! Atm my computer is packed in a box somewhere in my storage unit.. so i am not clicking anything anytime soon   ???

hahaha

Your report has been sent successfully.

no laughing in my thread mitchell!

PS: Your quote button is broken!
« Last Edit: April 03, 2014, 03:10:00 PM by tomyboy »

Beardo

• The Inactive Butcher Of Kiddos In A Blender
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2014, 03:11:23 PM »
It's a start scar! Atm my computer is packed in a box somewhere in my storage unit.. so i am not clicking anything anytime soon   ???

hahaha

Your report has been sent successfully.

no laughing in my thread mitchell!

PS: Your quote button is broken!

Install the steam app on your phone and chat to me there tommypoo, i got a surprise for you.

blivandefar

• Lets get them softies!
  • Official Gladiator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2014, 03:13:12 PM »
Hi, Im BlivCOOL from the ANA_ clan. Im a godly beast with great power of destruction and dark power.
after the release it would be great to taleworlds opens an online store for tshirts figures hoodies and stuff!
Check out my holiday snaps!

[img]http:/

axL

• Th3 axLn@t0R
  • kek
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2014, 03:26:01 PM »
Hello travelers, I'm Glendorf The Brave from the darkest corners of calradia. I come here today with an important message. Blivandefar is actually not cool at all, he is an impostor.

LeRoux

• Furia The Swift
  • \(°o°)/ (\`-`)/
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2014, 09:06:23 PM »
Furia The Swift

« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2014, 11:34:10 PM »
Hello travelers, I'm Glendorf The Brave from the darkest corners of calradia. I come here today with an important message. Blivandefar is actually not cool at all, he is an impostor.

I like ur avatar mate, unlikely bliv ur avatar reminds me Lost and makes me sad :(

Bloody_Death

• beats beef
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2014, 07:30:08 AM »
Hi, my name is Bloody_Death, shortly BD. I started my Mount and Blade Wobend travel years ago in little german clan called BoB. I was called like BoB_Knight. Later clan reformed with the name OdP. I was OdP_Knight. I was the right hand of our glorius leader ReneKB. We had wonderful times together ruling the field of battle and spreading fear around the german community. At later time i began to duel on the Nditions server. There i met up with M. He was my dream knightress. Waving swords and killing men all day long. I think it was love. I duelled her as much as i could and even i died poorly i tried. Whenever i died i just brought more motivation with me to finally kill her. And i mastered it. I improved and became a duelist. The spirit came with M's videos. Whilst dueling a lot i tried different clans to conquer the battle aswell. I travelled with TnT, Niflheim, TQ and for a couple days with IG. But at all the time my focus was AE. I saw M and Bliv on Nditions and other stronK bees on IG. My dream was to sting ppl with my duelsword.

At the time when i felt strong enough i asked Bliv to check out the AE battlememberlist. First it was like "yes we have enough members sorry" then it went to "come ts" then after a few ts sessions "wanna play in a match?". Later on Bliv told me to be as active as i could what i did cus i could.

I remember the cold dark eve when Razer told me over cRPG "ey man what are you doing here we need you in native" and they told me to join ts. There they were yelling like "WELCOME BLOODY_DEATH OF DEATH" and i was really happy to finally filled a bee spot. Since then i am gladly moving around with AE  and slaying men down on IGB and The Ludus.

That was my story. Carry on.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 07:32:44 AM by Bloody_Death »

LeRoux

• Furia The Swift
  • \(°o°)/ (\`-`)/
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2014, 07:54:09 AM »
sick stories son

tomy

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2014, 02:53:00 PM »
Hi, my name is Bloody_Death, shortly BD. I started my Mount and Blade Wobend travel years ago in little german clan called BoB. I was called like BoB_Knight. Later clan reformed with the name OdP. I was OdP_Knight. I was the right hand of our glorius leader ReneKB. We had wonderful times together ruling the field of battle and spreading fear around the german community. At later time i began to duel on the Nditions server. There i met up with M. He was my dream knightress. Waving swords and killing men all day long. I think it was love. I duelled her as much as i could and even i died poorly i tried. Whenever i died i just brought more motivation with me to finally kill her. And i mastered it. I improved and became a duelist. The spirit came with M's videos. Whilst dueling a lot i tried different clans to conquer the battle aswell. I travelled with TnT, Niflheim, TQ and for a couple days with IG. But at all the time my focus was AE. I saw M and Bliv on Nditions and other stronK bees on IG. My dream was to sting ppl with my duelsword.

At the time when i felt strong enough i asked Bliv to check out the AE battlememberlist. First it was like "yes we have enough members sorry" then it went to "come ts" then after a few ts sessions "wanna play in a match?". Later on Bliv told me to be as active as i could what i did cus i could.

I remember the cold dark eve when Razer told me over cRPG "ey man what are you doing here we need you in native" and they told me to join ts. There they were yelling like "WELCOME BLOODY_DEATH OF DEATH" and i was really happy to finally filled a bee spot. Since then i am gladly moving around with AE  and slaying men down on IGB and The Ludus.

That was my story. Carry on.

OY where am i in this story?  >:(
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 02:54:48 PM by tomyboy »